openbox s9 good set up guide

you need to put firmware in the box
1format usb to fat32
2firmware on usb
3put the usb in the box
4tools upgrade by usb
5upgrade mode image files upgrade file press ok job dune

Last edited:
Hi i have done everything you said but i cant get ALL channels and just out of curiosity can i put a motorised DiseQc on my sattelite dish and surf all the sattelites in the world ?
I'm a Newbie lol
Regards

bobby

can i get another box and put it in the bedroom and card share in both room as i have an internet connection in the bedroom too and have you ever heard of vipcccam ?

hi bobby a quick question maybe you know the answer ,is it possible to take a screen shot with an openbox ? i know how to do it with a dreambox but maybe its not possible with an openbox . appreciate your work mate .

hey bobby mate yea as i say its easy enough on a dreambox but i was asked by someone about openbox ( a completerly different box i know ) and even tho i know a little bit about openbox (its not the box i know most about which is the the dreambox )but a mate asked me and i wasnt sure (you may know him khurramdar ) he is a senior member on a few forums ,but i thought if anyone knows bobby will know .but listen thanks for taking the time to reply bobby mate i apppreciate it ,if i can heplp you with a dreambox any time just ask mate ill do my best . by the way thanks a million for the openbox channel list ,and thanks again mate ,talk soon .

i asked a guy he only new of the dreambox that screen shot sorry i carnt help you more

Last edited:
??levais

if your router is not DHCP compatable you will need to manually configure the settings, once you have done that click Apply and exit.??????????????????????
how to set manually configure the DHCP on my router :willy nilly:

been trying to get my openbox s10 to work. put in the cccam besttest1.dyndns.tv 9000 5r5ty06 Ej4Ity6. in the manage cccam.cfg login and then offline. could you please help as this is doing my head in 6 weeks now been at it

This post is brilliant except for 1 small thing. A dim newby starter like me does not have a cfg file.
Finding one or how to write one has proved very difficult. I have been trying for about 20 hours.
Help.
Regards
Colin

colin you can download a cccam.cfg file from the link in my signature area (near the bottom of this post ) download it to a usb memory stick ,there are two lines in it two n lines ,just delete the n lines back as far as the line numbers but leave the line numbers . then in line number 1 add your c line and save ,then pop the usb memory stick into the usb connection on the box and upload the cccam file to your box .

Back