Openbox visit help

Naddy7811

So I had a n line for sky channels and I know that sky have encrypted alot of there channels so won't get any back. So my question is, does anyone know how I can access all the channels with another line please. Killing me not be able to access the kids channels for my little one and the movies.

The only way is to move your dish to 19.2 East with European server iptv is also available

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

You can run iptv on openbox but it aint the best. If your looking to run iptv as you are not in a virgin media area then buy and enigma2 box or a mag 256, the latter is built for iptv

IPTV on a V8S can work well but you need a little knowledge. The m3u file you need will not auto update, you have to do it yourself every couple of days. Loads of info in this sub forum and the IPTV sub forum if you wish to learn.

IPTV on a V8S can work well but you need a little knowledge. The m3u file you need will not auto update, you have to do it yourself every couple of days. Loads of info in this sub forum and the IPTV sub forum if you wish to learn.
I would like to lean about putting iptv on v8s and how to update it as I've tried myself and all channels have no name any help much appreciated or point me in the wight direction
Thank you

Back