Openbox vx2 issue and M96X Pro + box

monkey666

Hi guy so i did buy two brand new Openbox vx2 boxesm however I am getting a issue with them if i plug in Ethernet cable it works for like 25 minutes, and then thinks its in aeroplane mode or has no internet connection, this also happens if i pay it up with my wireless, its making my IPTV life a nightmare, I can login to portal fine, and all if perfect until the box thinks its disconnected I will post the two pictures I took with my mobile phone.

Please help many thanks.

P.S I have a Zgemma H2H and no connection issues at all all devices including my PC is connected to my working Netgear Switch then to Sly Broadband.

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • problem2.png
    problem2.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
I was wondering if the culprit could be my netgear fs108 v2 switch I have connected to my 8 port switch my PC and this android box's the pc never disconnects however the setup boxes do, that would mean all 3 brand new boxes are faulty.

Ah didn't realise you have the same issue with 3 boxes,so highly unlikely boxes are faulty.Can you set up the boxes somewhere else to see if solves it

Yeah I have 3 boxes on has 12 month sub and the other 2 I testing 24 hours on. its strange because I have never had this issue before I even turned off Sly Broadband shield, its as if the boxes are just getting disconnected from internet then i must power down or rehook them up to get internet access again, when I just want internet connection 24/7, like my Zgemma h2h, and that too like my PC is connecting to my netgear switch and no internet disconnection issues at all.

I may have found the problem
Settings > About > Build number.
Developer options should appear after tapping the build number several times. and enable Stay awake this was set to disabled o_0 I will keep you guys posted.

Back