1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Openbox VX2 or something else???

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by cronus, Aug 14, 2018.

1. cronus

cronus Registered

Been using an openbox vx2 for a few months and for the most part has been ok. Been a bit of spillage from one of the rugrats and now it's gone bang. No power, no lights, smoke coming out of it etc etc.
    So after a new box. Would I be just better getting another one or are there any recommendations for a different box? Could spend around £75 on one,and people have been saying the Mecool M8S Pro L is goodbut,just not sure if I want to spend that much yet as I still use my Virgin CS sub 90% of the time. Apart from terrarium and morpheus it's not really used for much more.
    Thanks.

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    A lot of people seem to rate the formuler z7+ at the moment which is a bit above what you want to pay.Never rated openbox really or amazon fire sticks are pretty good and will be fine for what you need it for.

3. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

vx2 , fo the money is very good indeed.

£31.99 delivered , cant go wrong ;)

4. holidayinn

holidayinn Registered

Isn't it just a standard android box with stbemu loaded on, or am I missing something here?

5. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

its a cheap android box with decent build quality and a 12 month uk warranty :D

6. holidayinn

holidayinn Registered

Fair enough, it's definitely a good option for the price and for the OP intentions.

7. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

If still using vm Cs then an android box wouldn't be any good but as mentioned the formula z7+ but with the amount your will to spend is out of budget limit what about a zgemma H3.2TC for vm Cs and a firestick for the others like terrium and morpheus

8. cronus

cronus Registered

I have a zgemma H2 for the virmin cs.
    The Android box is for running an IPTV sub and some other apps.
    I know I can run the IPTV through the zgemma but I can't run terrarium/Morpheus through it hence the need for a cheapish Android box.

9. formandvoid

Male
    {self employed
    On the Zgemma you have the option of using IPTV player and TS media for movies and tv shows and they work well.

10. formandvoid

Male
    {self employed
  11. john evans

john evans Registered

Male
    hi could you tell me where to get it from please for 32 squid? cheers john

12. cronus

cronus Registered

13. ahmedkmj

ahmedkmj Registered

Pretty bad box as all cheap chineese ones, work fore few month then it freeze, nothing better than MAG322, at least it is not made in china