Satellite OpenViX for Zgemma H7 released

Willo I didn't mount hdd yet.I'll use old TOSHIBA notebook's 160 GB HDD but anxious about to open Zgemma cover due to invalidate guarantee.So it's better to use USB flash memory at the beginning.

At the end I installed VIX as second image to flash :) Everything is fine...nevertheless as yellow button does not operate for changing language choice. I tried setup>user interface>button setup setting but submenu of button setup does not contain language options.How can I assign yellow button for this purpose?

I'm not sure what you mean about language options? You set the language when you first install ViX using the wizard.
Do you mean change audio channels? Is so it is in the infobar section.

Willo I mean channel audio track option.At most images it's default when you press on yellow button,you find it and choose one of them.Like below picture.

how is CrossEPG running for everyone?
is it just me or is very slow to run, taking over a minute to run as my duo2 only takes half that time and both setup the same.
28.2 is all is ticked.

Thank Willo, I wish I could change "RADIO" function to another button to avoid so often press on it especially at night.

You can change the radio button just like any other

setup>user interface>button setup
Press radio button > select what you want it to do. You can even choose 'do nothing'.

Hello mates ,:)
I've got two more questions:
1) I tried to install additional image to 3rd slot but I couldn't find multiboot install part on Openvix image.
2) Openvix originally installed at slot 2 and I had a full backup for Openvix sized 178MB. If Zgemma stucks anyway and to activate it if openvix backup used, does it be installed to slot 1 at which Openatv installed or find its' original place slot 2 automatically?

Now I'm using openvix at 2nd slot and I want to install openhdf-6.4 to 3rd slot.
But I couldn't find multiboot menu on openvix for installing another image.

Copy your hdf zip image to /media/hdd/imagebackups/

MENU > SETUP > VIX > IMAGE MANAGER

Highlight the hdf zip image and press blue button to flash.

Image Manager will ask which slot you want to flash to.

Normally the imagebackups folder gets created as soon as you open Image Manager but you can create it manually if you like.

Ok. What I surprised is I installed openvix through USB memory on active openatv.
I just thought to do the same method on openvix.

I don't like the OpenATV way of doing things. ViX image Manager and Multiboot is much better in my opinion.
I always have ViX in slot 1 and install the other images from ViX.

You can make a backup of your ATV and flash it to another slot and put Vix in slot 1.

Back