openvix to whooshbuild

WillyJon

hello,
can anyone point me in the right direction.

i currently have a z gemma h.2s running openvix. i want to change to whooshbuild keep my line. i want to get iptv and i have been informed that it will not work well on the openvix build. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a tutorial.

any help appreciated.

hello,
can anyone point me in the right direction.

i currently have a z gemma h.2s running openvix. i want to change to whooshbuild keep my line. i want to get iptv and i have been informed that it will not work well on the openvix build. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a tutorial.

any help appreciated.
Vdubt25 tutorial iptv setup Zgemma H2S YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thanks for the quick reply..but i first need to flash my box with wooshbuild. it currently running openvix so im not sure if i need to do anything like reset my box etc?

I think I'm in the same boat as you here. I have a zgemma star 2 box running open vix apollo.131
I've had this box since January 2015 and haven't updated anything myself apart from the cline when my gifts have run out. I'm not trying to get iptv on the box but am encountering some issues. When I bought it, it was plug and play so not the most clued up on what I need to do to update the software so that the iptv will work smoothly. Anyone with any advice would be appreciated.

Back