Cable oscam_atv_emu

vicflange

Does anyone know how to install oscam_atv_emu and oscam_atv on to fresh install of Openatv 6.2?

Many thanks

You need to install soft cam feeds first
You can get it in the download section on the site

Openatv doesn’t support cams out of the box

Thanks for that, I followed that and now have the oscams installed. Problem is that when I start a cam with the 'new' server file installed in the oscam folder the TV still doesn't come on. The box is a H7C.

Many thanks

check cables and splitters
have you done a scan and set your netid, and found channels 1 - 5 in sd?
after installing the new oscam server file, have you rebooted the box and router?

You should only be running 1 version of oscam at any one time.
From your previous post it looks like you have downloaded 2 versions ?

Is the receiver not a arm processor ?

You would need oscam for arm processor.

Last edited:
Done all of that. Scan finds 400 channels etc, rebooted box and router several times but still nothing comes on. I think I'm going mad.

Line is fine when in virmin original box but then finds channels but displays nothing in H7C, am I missing something?

Line is fine when in virmin original box but then finds channels but displays nothing in H7C, am I missing something?

Have you recieved an oscam.server file from your provider, or have you made one yourself using a Cccam to oscam converter?

the box won't get premium channels without a sub

Sorry, I misunderstood, the (sub) line is fine. It was working earlier, box blue screened yesterday so I decided to try a clean install today and having set it back up again I'm now without any picture at all.

if you can't get 1-5 sd then I'd say the vm cable is disconnected, maybe a duff splitter or loose connection, failing that, your line has either expired or you've made a mistake installing it

if you can't get 1-5 sd then I'd say the vm cable is disconnected, maybe a duff splitter or loose connection, failing that, your line has either expired or you've made a mistake installing it
So got everything sorted but only tuner b seems to be working, if I plug terrestrial aerial in b it works fine and if I plug cable in b it's fine, but no signal if I plug anything in tuner c. I know how to setup the tuners up etc but cannot seem to get tuner c to work. Is there something I'm missing?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

What is the difference between "oscam-atv-arm" and "oscam-atv-emu-arm"? Which should be installed on the Zgemma H7S ?

I honestly don't know. The emu bit is something to do with emulation. I install my file to both folders and then switch between them on the cam setup in the menu to see which one works. One of the techy people on here would tell you the difference, I am still a novice.

:)

Back