Parental Control on Zgemma H2S with Wooshbuild V4.001

Running Wooshbuild V4.001 WITH OpenATV,does anybody know how to set up Parental control for individual Adult channels,have tried numerous ways with password but does not hide any channels.

Menu/plugins/autobouquets E2/menu/tick in hide adult for menu that comes and then save and exit out.

Turn on parental control in the menus. Set your pin.
Then go out of that screen and go into channel select (tv button). Then either on adult bouquet or any of the individual channels press the menu button and in the settings add to parental control

Menu/plugins/autobouquets E2/menu/tick in hide adult for menu that comes and then save and exit out.
Thanks benijofar,all sorted,worked a treat.

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 PM ----------

Turn on parental control in the menus. Set your pin.
Then go out of that screen and go into channel select (tv button). Then either on adult bouquet or any of the individual channels press the menu button and in the settings add to parental control
Thank you for response kiddac,works great,easy when you know how.

What's the default PIN and what happens if entries wrong 3 times?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

hi im trying to hide the adult channels as I have two young boys and don't want them watching this while having their breakfast haha I tried to go into Menu/plugins/autobouquets E2/menu/tick in hide adult for menu but it wont let me tick anything?

is there a way to do this?

Cheers

hi im trying to hide the adult channels as I have two young boys and don't want them watching this while having their breakfast haha I tried to go into Menu/plugins/autobouquets E2/menu/tick in hide adult for menu but it wont let me tick anything?

is there a way to do this?

Cheers

Menu>Plugins>AutoBouquets E2>Menu>Change Hide Adult/Gaming from No to Yes >Press Green.

Or go into menu setup etc, find parental controls, turn on, default password 0000, go to channel u wish to block, press down on remote, press menu, add to parental controls the channels u don't want kids to watch....means u can still have a look when wife n kids r tucked up in bed ;-)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

Hi. I am using xtreme editor on a zgemma h2s and running wooshbuild infinity.

I can successfully add parental control to adult channels but when I check the next day the protection has been removed.

How can I solve this issue?

i too am wanting to know how to remove the adult channels from my iptv provider through my zgemma enigma 2 box , running whoosh infinity , ive got the lock on the channel but want to remove it completely , if i remove it after a refresh it comes straight back on , dont want my little uns viewing this smut , lol

That depends on how your importing iptv but if your using AutoBouquetsMaker for sat or cable you can goto AutoBouquetsMaker, configure change keep none ABM bouquets no then you should see a keen bouquets option. Tick the none ABM bouquets you want to keep then start scan.

You'll probably want to set ABM to run after iptv bouquets import

Or just get intouch with your provider (if decent they will) and ask them to remove the adult content you should always state if you want adult or not or asked them not to add it when you signed up it's as easy as abc

it's easy if you asked to remove it at the time of purchase, different kettle of fish now, your provider can't remove it unless you purchase a different package
If you use ABM to scan for channels (as mentioned above by @dsayers2014 ) you can manually hide this bouquet so that it doesn't appear on screen
Please note that anyone over the age of 15 will find a way around this, unless male, then it's around the 13 mark :grin:

Hi there. I'm trying to set up parental control for IPTV on my Edision box. It seems to work OK for a day or portion of a day but then the next day it seems to have re-set and bouquet is no longer locked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back