• Schedule IPTV channels update
  • Auto update Enigma² boxes
  • Export to M3U format
  • Support bouquet in a bouquet
  • Support M2-TI transmission
  • Update language translations
Full release notes http://bit.ly/2GtHuOc

EC Setup.png IPTV Account.gif IPTV Update.gif

Wow!! With me being from the States, I have never heard or seen anything like this at all, especially for a Chinese Enigma 2 box! Quite impressive!! So this E-Channelizer is a channel/service editor that would replace the Auto BouquetMaker?? Is either one better? My understanding is that this software runs on the PC and communicates to the Enigma 2 box directly through the Ethernet Port; so I am figuring this would be compatible with Zgemma H7 boxes for example. I'm hoping to get my first Zgemma H7S box in the next few months, and just barely getting my feet wet, so I do appreciate your patience of course. [emoji5] Just only learned of Enigma 2 a couple weeks ago, very intrigued to try it all out here on my FTA Satellite Arc in the US. With all of the firmware and plugins you developed in the UK, I would love to get several times my money's worth buying a Enigma 2 box. [emoji5]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Do you find using Channelizer better ?are the picons free download and EPG ?I am planning to buy it.can you advise?

Hi Guys, having a few problems with the E-Channelizer v.20.1.0.1220 Community Free edition.
I keep getting this error message on screen after Reading my settings.
This started just recently out of the blue.!!!
I have ticked the Box and it then shows another Pop up "118 Channels deleted" , I save the List and write back to Box,
then i Read from Box again and the same stupid error message comes back.
Is this a Bug or is there a Fix.
My Images ARE up to date, so I am assuming tha the "satellite.xml" Files are ALSO up to date.
Any ideas please?
Thanks..really Aprecc
AJP

Attachments

• e-channelizer Error message.png
    e-channelizer Error message.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
OK Guys,
I will answer my own Q,, this Error message PopUp was getting me really annoyed so I decide to experiment.
I found the cause, its the SATELLITES that NO longer have ACTIVE Transponders.
Pretty simple FIX.....when you know how..!!

Open E-Channelizer - Read settings from Box - TOP left Corner press the round SYMBOL for Transponders.
Another Window opens - Expand this Coloumn - and scroll down the Satellite List until you find a RED Triangle with Exclamation mark next to one of the Satellites.
Right click and Delete this Satellite and ANY others you find because they are NO longer in use and the Transponders are EMPTY.
Now SAVE the Edited Satellite/Transponder List and WRITE back to Box.
Finally READ again from BOX, ERROR message gone. Thats it

This solution saves you Loading another "satellite.xml" File and having to rescan ALL your Satellites and Edit them again.!!!
As far as I am concerned this means ALL the KU Sats from 65E to 45W that I have from my Philips MultiFocus Fibo Motorised Dish.

AJP007

Back