Permissions Denied Opening Files Win 10

Kopnut

Hi All, hope I don't bore you with my problems but... here goes. I have a particular folder on my pc that will not let me access, "permissions denied", "access denied", you have no permissions to play this file etc etc, I have been on properties, security, added everyone, given full access to files but it still kicks me out. I've even tried to change security settings on each file, by the way, all access has been denied on mkv files , I've even looked on the program settings to allow mkv files but its ticked. Any help would be gladly received.... Thanks to all who read.

Hi All, hope I don't bore you with my problems but... here goes. I have a particular folder on my pc that will not let me access, "permissions denied", "access denied", you have no permissions to play this file etc etc, I have been on properties, security, added everyone, given full access to files but it still kicks me out. I've even tried to change security settings on each file, by the way, all access has been denied on mkv files , I've even looked on the program settings to allow mkv files but its ticked. Any help would be gladly received.... Thanks to all who read.
I don't know if Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 (UWT4) can help there are different things you can change like UAC and other things
just unpack it it is portable

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 4
  • UWT4.zip
    209.3 KB · Views: 2
Back