1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picons on both IPTV and FTA Channels

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by 00aedwards, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:15 PM.

1. 00aedwards

00aedwards Registered

Hello,

I am trying to assign Picons to both my FTA and IPTV channels using xtream editor. I have successfully been able to apply them to my IPTV channels but not my FTA ones.

I have exported my DVB all channels bouquet and added my IPTV channels to it in order to have my channels under the original channel numbers ie sly one channel no, 106. However I am only getting Picons on the IPTV channels.

Has anyone been able to successfully add Picons to both IPTV and FTA channels?

Any Help would be greatly apprecited

Running Zgemma Hs2, Ipab. OpenTV 6.1.

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Just download sat picons from here
    Code:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]
    use xtream editor to add there picons first then add sat picons.

Once both are added in xtream editor change download picons to no so they don't override them.

3. 00aedwards

00aedwards Registered

HI Dsayers2014,

Thank you for the info. I know how to add the xtream Picons, but how would I add the sat picons on top of them?

Many thanks.

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Choose 100x60 picons ftp ipk to tmp then install on box

Blue button, plugins, IPK Installer choose memory /tmp install extensions press ok on the ipk then green to install.

5. 00aedwards

00aedwards Registered

That's awesome. Thank you so much for your help.

6. 00aedwards

00aedwards Registered

Sorry hopefully the last question.

The final part. In xtream editor. Where is the option to say no to picons so they are not over written. I can only see "Use Picons from provider" "Use Picons from Xtream EPG Source" and "Clear All Picons. This is all in the Picons drop down menu. Sorry to trouble you again.

7. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

In the plugin its self, I dont use picons for IPTV but theres an option for Picons just turn it to no.

8. 00aedwards

00aedwards Registered

I understand. Will be giving this a go as soon as I am home. Thank you again.