Playing Videos Via zGemma

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Is it possible ? I'm getting a new TV soon which doesn't have smart share ( an app on my current LGTV where i can wirelessley stream 4K and HD stuff )

So my question is, can i use the Media player App on my zgemma to play mkv and mp4 files via a USB stick ?

Thanks

Use E2iPlayer - there is a media player icon in there and you just point it to your usb.
You could probably use the plugin Dreamexplorer too and navigate to your usb and select the file.

Either way it should play.

Nice one guys thanks.
I should be able to use my new Smart TV, if not i will take both your advice and give it a go.

Or just send them to media/hdd/movie and use filelist same as you would with recordings.

How do i access recordings ? When i click file list it takes me to my bouquets

Last edited by a moderator:
I just press file list and it brings up everything in media/hdd/move.

Maybe go through button setup, I can't go through my box to tell you the menus

I just press file list and it brings up everything in media/hdd/move.

Maybe go through button setup, I can't go through my box to tell you the menus

Thanks mate. I will re assign the button then if i have to.
I found the media player in e2iplayer as woosh suggested so should be fine :)

Got it woosh, thanks

Thanks mate. I will re assign the button then if i have to.
I found the media player in e2iplayer as woosh suggested so should be fine :)

Got it woosh, thanks
I just plug my hard drive in to zgemma and reads it to watch movies plays mkvs and avi files I've downloaded or if all fails NazoDoop just use the ei2player has movie apps on it lol

Got it working guys. Best way I found is to FTP the file over to the mounted USB stick

Will it be able to play 4K UHD MKVs or would I need a different box

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it be able to play 4K UHD MKVs or would I need a different box
Shouldn't matter what type film it is mate as it reads the file like mkv avi I have a lot of blue Ray copied films on my hdd and it plays them even on dvd player it plays them

Shouldn't matter what type film it is mate as it reads the file like mkv avi I have a lot of blue Ray copied films on my hdd and it plays them even on dvd player it plays them

Thats what i thought, but i just tried and it didn't work. Blu Ray and 1080p stuff is fine though, thanks :)

Back