PLEASE HELP step by step help needed for a complete zgemma h.2s novice.

What was the prob woosh?

---------- Post Merged at 05:27 PM ----------

Dare to you to do a fresh flash Liz and start again from the beginning lol

Nope, but thank you very much all the same and you are most welcome

I will update this thread after dinner.

OK people here we go, the resolution for lizedwars.................

lizedwars did everything to the letter, I mean everything so hats off to them for following instructions :pic:

The cccam.cfg file I have included contains the following textL
# put your C or N line details in here #

so they did exactly that which becomes:
# C: user pass 1 2 3 4 5 etc etc #

So it wouldn't work. With a very quick glance at the file using remote access to the computer I could see the problem.

So the conclusion is I need to change the text in my cccam.cfg newlined.list files as ultimately it was my fault.

lizedwars has so much patience and determination they deserve a medal, I think I would be in tears by now or climbing the walls. Well done for sticking with it.

Was going to get one of these boxes as replacement for my openbox but seeing how much trouble it is to set up think ill look for something else

Are you serious, wooshmans build is so easy to follow my 6 year old can do it, if you go wrong restart, :-)
NOTE: wooshman still waiting for your build for Edision Mini OS :-) topman :-)

Don't forget me Wooshman lol

How could I forget you? In fact I have even started your own support thread so others can help too. I have posted full details of what has happened today with your network.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nnect-box-via-ftp-via-network.html#post495885

I will rope Beni into helping :-)

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ----------

Was going to get one of these boxes as replacement for my openbox but seeing how much trouble it is to set up think ill look for something else

Are you serious, wooshmans build is so easy to follow my 6 year old can do it, if you go wrong restart, :-)
NOTE: wooshman still waiting for your build for Edision Mini OS :-) topman :-)

I say follow the instructions word by word and the OP did exactly that. I cannot fault them for it :-)

Back