Please HELP!! (Zgemma H.2s/ New to this)

Hi Guys.

I am new to all this and i have just bought a Zgemma H.2s box It said it came with a 12month 'GIFT' ........ after setting up, i can only get FTA channels although he said it included all channels. After a little bit of research i still dont understand it, and maybe doing something wrong??!! He is just saying it is my internet(which is sky...which i have now Upgraded to fibre.) The link light on information page is not showing green and no matter what, he just says it is my internet? Is he pulling my leg, or is there something else i could try? ... Failing that any lines for UK SKY anyone could recommend.

Thanks in Advance!!

Dan.

congratulations or commiserations both at the same time, congrats on buying a H2S & pah for buying from fleabay...

I suspect all is good with the gift for the moment so you need to check your box is online... you havnt told us IF you have Vix or ATV (atv = menu/information/network). LAN should be green IF its not then you are not connected to the net & wont get anything other than fta.

do you have an Ethernet cable connecting your box to your router?
are you using home plugs to connect box to router & are they active?

the problem appears to be at your end from what you have said

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply. it may sound stupid but im assuming it is online?? or i may be wrong?? I think its VIX.... as thats what it says on Startup?!

The LAN connection starts green then goes off, But cant understand why? i have taken off the sky shield, but could it be more? or could it be the ethernet cable?
I am connecting to the box straight from the router via Ethernet cable, Is that wrong? I dont like to sound stupid, but What is a Home plug, And do i need one?

Thanks

Last edited:
It does sound like your not connecting to the internet or your not holding connection either way you will only receive fta until you have fixed that, maybe have a look at one of the setup guides to check you have things correct, there are several on the forum ( id link one but im on my way out)

yes it's possible go to menu ts panel files explorer usr keys i think and you can input by remote control there

Back