please sign this petition, SHOCKING VIDEO.....This must stop

eileen

TK Supporter
saw this last night, heart breaking to watch, if you cantt atch, pllease sign the petition

WARNING:THIS VIDEO HAS GRAPHIC CONTENT!!
WATCH WITH DISCRETION! Watch at your own RISK!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4547148485974" frameborder="0" height="330" width="580"></iframe>

Absolutely shocking. I love animals we have a house full, cats, rabbits, fish and even I well up when one dies. This video almost made me want to puke!!! But the biggest problem is, even in this day and age, there is still a huge market for fur and lots of money to be made.:arrgh:
As we all know china has been named and shamed many times for its various activities but it never seems to make any difference. In all honesty the big players in this world could do something about issues like this but my opinion is they just ignore it because of money. Money is the be all and end all. Which begs the question, out of all the powerful leaders around the world who has got the biggest balls to say anything?

That is absolutley disgusting hope the people in this video have the most horriblest death ever,, and im not a nasty person

Can't watch the vid as I can't stand any form of cruelty, but hope you get plenty of support for the petition, sometimes you wonder if we ever left the dark ages.

Sorry, but I can not even try to watch stuff like that. I know its the cowards way out but thats me, I get to emotional,

jodav :)

where do i sign?

on the you tube page there is a link to the petition,
it breaks my heart to think humans can do that to animals,
and if the are capable of that, it makes you wonder what sort of mind they have, hheartless B****rds

Back