plex

thanks for the reply yes but not sure how to add my account
Here's old instructions I got from a very helpful vet that I think are still relevant or you'll get the jist!

"In dreamplex select system

Then select server

Green button to add

scroll down to connection type

change that to MYPLEX

2 lines down you will see myPLEX Username enter your plex id here

Below that you will see myPLEX Password enter your password here

Press green to save and exit dreamplex

Re-launch dreamplex and select plexserver ( if you never renamed it )"

Let me know how it goes...

hi there thanks its logged me in now as ca see my plex user name but when i click on movies or music or tv shows box cums up blue screen
we are sorry your receiver encounter a problem and needs to be re started tried it twice now keeps doing same as i press ok on movies
/tv shows etc any idea mate

hi there thanks its logged me in now as ca see my plex user name but when i click on movies or music or tv shows box cums up blue screen
we are sorry your receiver encounter a problem and needs to be re started tried it twice now keeps doing same as i press ok on movies
/tv shows etc any idea mate
Hmmm, have heard about this somewhere but can't mind where or a fix! What image or build are you on? What Zgemma model? 2s? It was a longtime ago I used it on mines. It did work though.

2.1.3+git6330 says that at side of it that it
I'm 2.1.3 too but a different github reference. Could be an ATV thing. Have you any updates to run then try? You could also post on the Wooshbuild support page?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Another thing you can try, to find out what is going on, is go into System/Settings and switch Debug Mode on and log into a Debug file.

After you have connected to your Plex server, did it go into file sync for some time? Did you then restart the box?

Cheers!

right think i may have sorted that problem i can seem my library's now but when i click on movies says there is nothing in this file but when im logged in on comp iv go 1000s in there any idea mate

I presume you saw the number of each type of media clocking up to the 1000's during sync? If so can you see the movies' description in Dreamplex? If you can I wonder if it is a transcode problem and for that what cpu has the comp server got?

no it didnt count up said fetching complete library's data this could take a while ....
we did it
finished

did it all pretty quick 2 mins

I also have 2.1.3 and they did clock up, while the sync summary of each file flashed up on the screen; also it sounds too quick to me but then I do not know what LAN you have.

Back