Plugins blank?

Majordj

Went to have a look at the plugins today and there blank? No error messages just doesn't load any thing up strange?
The only message is this at the start

Custom Updater no module named?

Has anyone else has this?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Are you using the vix image? Feeds have been removed use the openatv image. The customupdater plugin isn't needed but for some reason didn't uninstall correctly

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm using one of yours but can't remember what one.... Doh is there a way to check in the settings what version I'm on? What's the best new one to use for a h2h? Thanks

Thank you ill try it after the game. Will I lose my line when I flash it and have to ftp it again?

Yes you'll loose the line and have to ftp it again you don't need to re initialise your storage device.

Nice one I guess theres still no ota updates on this new firmware after I flash it for future updates? Thanks for all your work and help bud much appreciated

For the openatv image yes ota updates are fine to use.

Plus I have extra plugins and skins available via download plugins ie skq skin/picons and grogs movie organisor plugin

Checked my version says I'm using virtuosso image xtreame by team vix & build 5.3 with kernel 4.0.1

Needs reflashing if you want to be able to download plugins.

Or if your happy with the image leave it as it is.

Got to move with the times Mr D in flashing as we speak thanks for the info hope all goes well can't wait to try your new image

Needs reflashing if you want to be able to download plugins.

Or if your happy with the image leave it as it is.

How do I setup swap manager on this after initialization the hard drive? Or do I not need to on this?

MENU, Infopanel, Plugins, SwapManager, GREEN, Select your drive, 256Mb, takes a couple of mins to create, once created choose RED to activate and YELLOW to autostart

Just like to say this new update is loads better & quicker at loading channels up with more settings for tweaking. Thanks for the hard work you & everyone put in to this great stuff. Now I just need to find what the best plugins are

Back