1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Plugins

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by Biglad67, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Biglad67

Biglad67 Registered

Anyone found any plugins from the extension list that are good viewing for live sport, I can't get TS media to work so just enquiring for any good alternatives

2. judetron

judetron Registered

I'm the same only 1s I can get too work properly are the foreign 1s

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Biglad67

Biglad67 Registered

Is your TS media working judetron

4. cobblers

cobblers Registered

I got kodi direct working with some streams.. i managed to get Kids tv and movies streaming..

5. judetron

judetron Registered

Nope keeps saying error

6. Paulie57

Paulie57 Registered

Guys have tried both tsmedia and kodidirect a few times now even installed addons via usb and ftp to kodidirect, works for a while and then goes tits up , as one of of the guys in the forum says , you spend more time settings them up than actually watching them , and when you get them working a bit , kodi updates and sods the whole lot up again lol .

7. judetron

judetron Registered

I had them all set up and working many moons ago now I only play around with them when the is nothing on TV and the house is empty...tried umpteen tribal tricks I've read and nothing works