1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Portal wont load on vx2 box

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by poolielad, Oct 1, 2018.

1. poolielad

poolielad Registered

Hi, just bought a vx2 box with a sub already on it.... The problem is that the portal dosent seem to load, when I press reload portal it just goes to a black screen and nothing opens.....My supplier says to try a different media player,, but that dosent seem to work..... I did get it working when i tethered off my phone, but I cant see it being my internet because I am running a mag box off it!!! Anyone any ideas, or have you encounted this problem???