Cable problem getting willobuild on zgemma h7c

scouse645

trying to get willobuild on zgemma box with putty, but just getting error saying no space left on device, same build on my satellite box works fine, this is a cable box, i have open pli build on this box, any ideas?

It will be the amount of space on the storage drive.
Make sure your storage media is set as/media/hdd and it is a decent size.
All the installation files have to download to install and are then deleted afterwards.

It will be the amount of space on the storage drive.
Make sure your storage media is set as/media/hdd and it is a decent size.
All the installation files have to download to install and are then deleted afterwards.
thanks, i have a big hard drive plugged in, problem is i'm struggling to find the storage media settings on the open pli image.

It may not even have a graphical mount manager by default, have a look in plugin downloads and see if there is one in systemplugins or extensions.
Last time I used Pli they didn't even have autotimers installed by default.

Do PLI do software updates? if they do try software update then willo bouild failing that flash latest Vix then try

Last edited:
the issue I had with ofgwrite wasn't a space issue, not sure what it was but reverting back to 4.1.7 seemed to fix it.

if you can log into your box via putty log in and type the command :
Code:
df -h /media/hdd/
and if your usb device is mounted correctly it should show the amount of space you have on it. If the figures don't look right then it could be it's not mounted correctly

the issue I had with ofgwrite wasn't a space issue, not sure what it was but reverting back to 4.1.7 seemed to fix it.

Your log said

Untar: tar xf /media/hdd/images/vuplus/uno4k/rootfs.tar.bz2 tar: write error: No space left on device write error: No space left on device Error flashing rootfs! System won't boot. Please flash backup! System will reboot in 60 seconds

It complains about space left on device It looks like this was the issue https://github.com/oe-alliance/ofgwrite/commit/d5d5666291c5afa5e12a18702917d68ff29b9185, although I can't tell what they was trying to do then I had the same issue on 5.2.019 even though you and others said it was fine on vix so it seemed to be random box/image issue

That commit was removed so it should be fine on future images

Back