1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Problem recording 2 programs back to back on the same channel on unibox HD eco +

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by CraigA, Jun 9, 2016.

1. CraigA

CraigA Registered

Hi I'm having problems when recording 2 programs back to back on the same channel on my venton unibox HD eco +.

I'm currently running vix4e2project. Say I want to record UFC on bt sport 2, I set both the prelim fights and the main card to record. The first recording is fine but the second recording crashes at the time when the previous recording has stopped.

I have tried setting the preferred tuner and preferred tuner for recording in every combination and I still end up with the second recording crashing when the first one ends.

I have my settings recording the channel 3 minutes before the start time and 10 minutes after.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Or is there a way to set up a manual recording of a channel so I can do back to back recordings recording it as one?

It's the only fault I can find with the box and other than that is brilliant to use.

Thanks in advance

2. CraigA

CraigA Registered

I think I might have sorted this by setting both the start before and over run time to 0. I did some recordings last night and they have all been ok, I will just have to set the following program to record incase of any over run.