Cable Problems after re-flashing H1

I recently had to re-flash my zgemma star H1 box. I did everything the same as usual... I downloaded an openvix image off the zgemma site, installed via USB. I installed the mgcamd 1.38, installed the relevent package files and pasted my c-line on using FileZilla. I did a channel scan and network test, both worked fine. I then applied the auto boutique maker.

After all this I can only view free to air channels and my sky channels are not on.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated.

You say you did the channel scan and network test but did you scan with ABM? And input your area Net ID? I'm assuming you're on Virmin by the way.

You say you did the channel scan and network test but did you scan with ABM? And input your area Net ID? I'm assuming you're on Virmin by the way.
Thanks for the reply! Yes I did the scan with the ABM and I've checked the network ID is correct, I am with virgin btw. A further point to note is that I am unable to download plugins (I get an error message - please try again later) so I have had to install the cam manually through FileZilla.

Have a look in the download part of the forum as there are some in there that will suit the H1 or unless your up for installing openatv from scratch using dangerous's guide?

Back