Problems inserting Line on zgemma

Suddenly last night my channels went black,
My line supplier has told me that my line is active and has even sent me 2 more lines to try.

Try as I might I cant get any to work....I am doing it correctly using Filezilla then USR/KEYs the same way as I have done it many times..

But now I cant see anything... On the info soft cam panel it says MGCAMD which is correct and it also says active cam 1.

Im very sure the line is correct in format....I have run the ipabtv quick fix and still nothing.

Im running IPABTV. ( latest 1.3) anyone got any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance

I had the exact problem with ipleb have you tried putting your line onto a USB stick pop it in front of box press red then 5 for cam importer and import your line that way see if that will work then go to dream explorer usr keys then mgcamd and check it's there usually works but I had no joy with it so I reflashed to a different image put the same line back in and came on straight away

Personally I would copy and paste new line over old one so you're not not actually doing anything with the original folder as such.

I've never used filezilla but when I've had test lines I've just put onto USB and used ccam importer as it overrides the existing line

I have copied and paste several lines using filezilla and none of them work but my supplier insists they are good and I have no reason to doubt him as he has been honest for 3 years.

Your provider would have sent you line something like cccam.cfg file pop onto USB and put in your box and follow instructions I posted but yours would be mgcamd something like that

Go onto your laptop/pc open notepad and drag your line onto it and see if there is anything in the file

yes it is populated the way I expect it to look...obviously im not going to post it here...

Should I be seeing it as a .txt file or .list file?

Ive tried 3 lines using import both in .txt and .list formats none work.....inching closer to a reflash which is a pain

Last edited by a moderator:
If it begins CWS you paste the line into newcamd.list in usr/ keys folder. If there isnt one there, right click in that folder, create new file, paste line into it, save as newcamd.list

Last edited:
Go to usr/keys folder and delete all the files named newcamd.list, newcamd.txt and all the other newcamd files in that folder, then follow my suggestion above.
Make sure you are restarting mgcamd softcam, also try a different mgcamd softcam from plugins menu as the 1.38 version maybe corrupted

Todays update.

Have reflashed the box but for some reason when I scan in ABM I do not see any vermin channels.....yes it is on correct region and I have followed the IPABTV install religiously so I assume nothing is wrong.

I have set to import all in RYtec... at the moment cant even see FTA channels

Tuner A (Sly) is set to off

Tuner B is set to scan first..

Any experts around?

Todays update.

Have reflashed the box but for some reason when I scan in ABM I do not see any vermin channels.....yes it is on correct region and I have followed the IPABTV install religiously so I assume nothing is wrong.

I have set to import all in RYtec... at the moment cant even see FTA channels

Tuner A (Sly) is set to off

Tuner B is set to scan first..

Any experts around?

Tuner B should be set to Virgin, set netid for your area, then run a scan

Hi Pablo.
It is set to Virgin ( Uk) the net ID for Swindon 00006 when I run a scan it says cannot read data and find 0 channels.
Before I reflashed this morning it was seeing over 300 channels but I could not view them as per this thread...now I cant get it to find any Vermin channels..

Back