problems updating IPTV Player plugin

As said above, then after uninstalling, exit out then go to MENU, PLUGINS, press green for download plugins, then go to EXTENSIONS and find E2i player and download it again, when done, you should then get the option to configure when you go into the plugin, press yes to everything when asked, and it should take a couple of minutes just, what build are you using?
Lads I’m sorry for being a pain - but I can’t uninstall e2iplayer

Then something is wrong as it is a simple enough process to do , maybe something is wrong with the box, you still have not said what build you are using. Also check and see if you have not already uninstalled it, and after trying to uninstall you also have to restart your box.

Then something is wrong as it is a simple enough process to do , maybe something is wrong with the box, you still have not said what build you are using. Also check and see if you have not already uninstalled it, and after trying to uninstall you also have to restart your box.
My Box came with the E2i player already installed on it - I don't really know how to find the answers to the questions your are asking like the type of build etc. Is there any possibility of a facetime this evening to show you my setup and perhaps how I can load on a plugin that will play movies and series.

My Box came with the E2i player already installed on it - I don't really know how to find the answers to the questions your are asking like the type of build etc. Is there any possibility of a facetime this evening to show you my setup and perhaps how I can load on a plugin that will play movies and series.

You've already been told how to remove and then add the e2iplayer manually, it's only a few clicks on the remote
go to plugins menu
click red
click extensions
click e2iplayer and ok to remove

follow the same process to download and install it but use green button instead of red

I mean are you on whooshbuild infinity or maybe the previous version of whooshbuild, although this does not matter regards to the E2iplayer. Just try and follow the above post from Pablo.

Last edited:
I mean are you on whooshbuild infinity or maybe the previous version of whooshbuild, although this does not matter regards to the E2iplayer. Just try and follow the above post from Pablo.
Thanks guys - so I have successfully uninstalled - and reinstalled - then I go into the app - try for example the watch series - go into newest episodes - and nothing to display - same as before

Thanks guys - so I have successfully uninstalled - and reinstalled - then I go into the app - try for example the watch series - go into newest episodes - and nothing to display - same as before
Does anyone know of other good plugins that play movies and tv series etc

Last edited by a moderator:
If there are 2 versions in the plugins then uninstall again and install the other one and see if that works, no-one else seems to be having any problems with this plug in at the minute, so it could be something as simple this, worth a try anyway. The one that I am using is the (git3079+a468aaf-r1).

Last edited:
Tha
If there are 2 versions in the plugins then uninstall again and install the other one and see if that works, no-one else seems to be having any problems with this plug in at the minute, so it could be something as simple this, worth a try anyway. The one that I am using is the (git3079+a468aaf-r1).
Thanks - the one available to download for me is iptvplayer (git2878+ad4da8d-r1)

Tha

Thanks - the one available to download for me is iptvplayer (git2878+ad4da8d-r1)

it's not been called iptvplayer for a while, it's e2iplayer now
I'VE JUST CARRIED OUT THIS PROCEDURE ON MY BOX AND IT WORKS PERFECT:
when you click red to remove plugins, remove both e2iplayers, one after the other, then reboot the box, then go to plugins menu and click green to shown downloadable plugins and click extensions and download e2iplayer git2878, not the dips one
once downloaded, make sure you update it first, it'll ask you about 10 questions during installation, click yes to them all
then click on the union jack, choose watch series and watch as many programmes as you like

Last edited:
it's not been called iptvplayer for a while, it's e2iplayer now
I'VE JUST CARRIED OUT THIS PROCEDURE ON MY BOX AND IT WORKS PERFECT:
when you click red to remove plugins, remove both e2iplayers, one after the other, then reboot the box, then go to plugins menu and click green to shown downloadable plugins and click extensions and download e2iplayer git2878, not the dips one
once downloaded, make sure you update it first, it'll ask you about 10 questions during installation, click yes to them all
then click on the union jack, choose watch series and watch as many programmes as you like
Hi - I’m really sorry for kissing people Off but I Did all off the above step by step - it still shows me ‘no items to display’ when I search for movies in the various apps. I updated as message #3 as wel

Hi - I’m really sorry for kissing people Off but I Did all off the above step by step - it still shows me ‘no items to display’ when I search for movies in the various apps. I updated as message #3 as wel
In that case theres something wrong with the box, reflash it and try again as the above works for me, i opened watch series and everything works

Sorry to jump in but I have installed the e2iplayer on amiko alien 2 (infinity) and most links play but start with a white screen and massive pic break up I have tried unistall and dif HDMI but no change... if anyone knows whats up thanks

Best bet would be to re flash infinity onto your box, then do the fresh install of whatever plugins you want on the box, takes a half hour to do.

Thanks graham I just tried that lol, but no joy, I wonder is it the open atv 6.2 the problem... thanks

I will give it one more go

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not, my issue is a white screen at the beginning of a movie and picture break up.. movie is not watchable thanks

Its a strange one because I think if there were any problems with the plugin, then there would be a lot of people coming on to see what the problems are, did you try Pablos suggestion on post no:31, dont know if it could be a problem with your box, I dont know much about those boxes, I have just got a few friends to check their E2i players and no problems reported, except that the latest episode of the walking dead is not playing on a few, which is strange as usually from Mondays it is normally ok.

Yeah its a killer as it was a nightmare to set it up I used 3 dif usb pens.. strangely the open atv I put on it was in a few different languages even after I set up english.... and on spark it would tune in saorview but on E2 it would not... The box plays iptv and FTA perfectly cheers graham

Back