Problems with autoupdates/disc updates

juanluixx

Hi everyones,i recently softmod my wii using both guides after long hours the question is: how i can turn off automatic updates because when i put a disc game the syst ask for new update and dont wnat to loose all my work ... thanks and you are great guides ...

You need preloader to block disc updates and online updates,i will put the stable version with a hacks ini that i use in the wii section later,you will put priiloader in the apps section of your sd card,the hacks ini goes to the root of the sd card,when priiloader is installed shut down your wii,press power on your wii while holding the reset button on the console,then you will be in the priiloader menu,go to system hacks and enable block online updates,block game updates and whatever else you want but not what you dont understand

The simple way to prevent upgrades is to load all discs (originals and copies) via neogamma disc load channel then it wont ask you to update.
I move the game channel (top left channel) to the last page of the channels and replace it with the neogamma channel so that all games get loaded that way.
you can turn on the ability to move the game channel in priloader

Back