Problems with BT Router \ Third party router as well !

Hi ,

Got a big problem with my bt hub 5 I have been trying to connect my laptop wirelessly to it but is not showing up on the network search. My iPhone iPad and GFs iPad and iPhone and fire stick work fine it seems to be any laptop it cannot see the network am running windows 10 Alison done a factory reset and that's not helped still the same problem

I have bought a third party d- link router and I cannot even login on their as am unsure what password to put in , is it my email and password .. has the password got have bt.com at the end ?

Two problems hope someone can help or advise

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for that it's been working fine for the last 6 months why would it change ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auto crap try it will work 2.4 ghz everything runs on that fraquenzy next door neighbour might have bought new item running on 1 u using so somethings interfering on frq u using on auto its the biggest problem with any hub needs to be on device thats connected to it to change channels on router i done them on my phone

just for a sec or 2 u might need to press reconnect but thats it easy way to explain channel if 2 of us had remote control car u press left i press right which way the car goes it gets confussed so 1 need to change channel so u not interfering with other controller same as wifi

Last edited:
192.168.0.1 u will still need admin pass and change the wifi password once in the router i change mine to something i know so not looking for it al the time for new devices

Last edited:
Found they work best but any will do as long as not on same as something else trial and error that was bt router

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 AM ----------

Its wrote on router itself admin pass

Channels issues on wifi have been a problem for many years only need 3 near on the same channel and it can screw it.

Back