Problems with stbemu app

gibbsy09

Hi I just started a new iptv sub the other day as above I am using the stbemu app.
First I had the trial and everything was fine then I payed for the sub and now having some problems.
As I said I am using the stbemu app on my Android box and I am getting this error on one single channel sly movies HD.
The error reads as follows - audio disabled because none of the supported tracks are found.
What does it mean every other channel is fine just that one channel playing up I contacted the sub and he said RE install the app I did but it fixed nothing any help please.

This occurs to alot of people

It is an easy fix

Just change the player from default to auto

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

only use 2 players on tb emu, its ljk or exo, I prefer exo but if a channel wont play then a just swap players

Hi just Dan and si111 wish it was just a quick fix but I've already tried switching players switched from.
1) auto profile default
2) exo
3) internal player
4)ijk
5) mpv
6) external
And no joy with either of them why is it just one single channel sly premiere no sound and no picture and how come it worked during the test but won't work now it is doing my head in already.

Anyone got any more ideas how to fix this

LjK is normally the recommended, if you can't get it to work
then you can load another player, then select it from the external option.

It may take a bit of trial and error.

Hi bees honestly I've been doing that I've been playing around with it I used vlc for an external player and all I get is a blank screen it's weird when I use the auto default I get that audio message coming up - audio disabled because none of the supported tracks are found, but if I use other players I don't get that error message but it still won't play why did it play fine with the test aaghrr.

Hi now am getting nothing I'm getting a message saying your stb is blocked.
I deleted the app again then RE installed to try and fix it and entered my providers URL again nothing's changed the mac address stays the same so surely if he is sending the signal it shouldn't be blocked or am I doing something wrong.
Everytime I e mail the provider it's always my fault not his it's something I've done wrong.
Your probably thinking why am I saying this cause I've only started with him but he's my dads provider as well and he's been with him longer but he never admits any liability what so ever so now your thinking we'll why use him then simple answer he is a good price and he does answer your e mails eventually but do you think this is his problem if it is saying stb blocked cheers.

STB blocked just means you aren't connecting to the server, I had the same message
when my line needed renewing. So if it's not a typo in the URL or an incorrect MAC
address, odds are it's at the server end.

Thanks bees definitely not a typo checked and checked and when you delete the app and RE install the mac never changes so I do think it's him and he e mailed me back and he's in Portugal on holiday bloody great.

If your Dad is also with him have you asked him if he has any problems if the answer is No then its either your end or a Bad Mac that is clashing at the servers end. ( STB Emu generates random Macs ) but there again i would assume it too affect all channels.

Hi patch no my dads not having problems just now but he is on a different server from me he is using the iptvsmart app all I know mate is I have RE installed it a few times and the mac has not changed once at all, still the same, so it's not the mac either cheers.

Hi I just started a new iptv sub the other day as above I am using the stbemu app.
First I had the trial and everything was fine then I payed for the sub and now having some problems.
As I said I am using the stbemu app on my Android box and I am getting this error on one single channel sly movies HD.
The error reads as follows - audio disabled because none of the supported tracks are found.
What does it mean every other channel is fine just that one channel playing up I contacted the sub and he said RE install the app I did but it fixed nothing any help please.

Hi, Did this issue get fixed? Having same issue. Tried all suggestions. Nothing worked.

If it says stb blocked you are either not connected to the Internet and you are failing to connect to server or your provider hasn't got your mac set up on there site. Or your app has a different mac address to what you have sent your provider.

i had a problem where the menu was loading but no picture.
i was using stbemu pro 1.1.1.4 but have updated to the non pro version 1.1.1.6 and all is working for now.
(only completed this today so lets see how long it lasts)

*edit*
scrap that....not working again.

Last edited:

If you go down to audio language in the settings then change from none to the one below and it will work

Back