Put m3u Into Groups?

aScottishBloke

TK Supporter
hi guys, dose anyone know when you get a m3u file and their not in groups for each country dose anyone know what code you change/put into the m3u file so they go into groups? i used to have it but my old pc is no longer running

thank you

it didnt look as complicated as that as you didnt have to edit every channel, it was something you added or removed to the m3u file and that was it

it didnt look as complicated as that as you didnt have to edit every channel, it was something you added or removed to the m3u file and that was it
Ok, so I gather from what your saying that each channel already has its country group identifier in the script but there is no country group setup. I'm not sure how you do that. Have a look at this tutorial and see if it's any help.

http://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165480-Creating-m3u-playlist-(tutorial-and-dummies-guide)

Use e channelizer you can order them how you like then upload them to your box but you will need a pc/laptop I'm afraid

If you are getting the M3U with a URL string that includes type=m3u then try changing it type=m3u_plus this will include groups in the M3U if the provider supports them.

Back