puTTy on Mac, trying to add IPTV to my Zgemma H2s box.

ABi86

I got told to install puTTy, but i have a mac so i have a configuration installed and I'm trying to add IPTV. Have all the details to for add, but it keeps coming up saying none found when I'm trying to add it.

Can anyone help me???

For adding IPTV to an enigma 2 box I strongly suggest following this tutorial.
By far the easiest I've come across. All you need is the program used in the tutorial (which is free) & your m3u file.

Might be other ways to put IPTV to enigma 2 using 3rd party apps, however I like this method as it is all in the same place with your sat files.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3w8m5TKvgM

Also zgemma isn't really designed for streaming IPTV, this can cause the zgemma to crash.
Good Luck :)

Can anyone help. Loaded my IPTV subscription on my Zgemma H.2S via PuTTy last night.. everything was working fine, switched on my box this morning and none I have no picture on any of the iptv channels.

Martin

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

hey mate yes your ABM is set to download before your epg downloader you must always set your ABM to download befor your epg downloads.Go to plugins then go to crossepgdownloader or epgdownloader press ok after it has finished you should have your channels

I have done it for once on the mac while have a test and changed agent to a .tv setup

But I had no problem
How I did it I can remember

Think I just used openwebif and terminal
Ask you to change the password of the box

Ok this is how i did it

open terminal
type ssh root@192.168.x.xxx. x.xxx being the ip address of your box
should say something like
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no) type yes then enter
then copy and paste what your supplier has gave you into terminal and press enter, this will copy script to box and then restart box
that should be it

Without knowing what your script is doing its hard to say. Some scripts check to see if their is a bouquet named the same as the one its going to download, if there isn't then yes it will say file not found.

so your m3u is now a bouquet but there is no epg info?
you need to setup all the service codes in the bouquet so it knows how to match up to the epg

Back