quality not good

maybe i should have said i didnt know that, i emailed my supplier but last email he ignored thats why i asked on here, but this time he came back with the answer,

as i said above, i need to reboot regularly

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 PM ----------

Thread of the year award winner in the making this one lol

its people like you that make people like me, not want to ask questions on here, maybe simple to to you but not to me

as i said above, i need to reboot regularly

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 PM ----------

Thread of the year award winner in the making this one lol

its people like you that make people like me, not want to ask questions on here, maybe simple to to you but not to me

Its only a joke, not need to be upset. :dance:

whaty box are you using? do you use Ethernet cables or wifi dongle to connect? does the freeview channels do it?

As above, check if it's happening on BBC (or any FTA one)

If it is then it's problem on box/leads/dish

If it's only on other channels then it's your supplier or config set up - shouldn't have to constantly reboot

We have all been at the newbie stage at some point. But when you state that there is a problem but give no particulars of what they are or what it is on. It does make it a tad difficult to give you an answer.

It shouldn't need rebooting regularly, I guess you will be back soon enough to
answer the questions in post #2 and #3 to find out if it's a problem with the line
or the internet or the tuner on your box (y)

Hi guys, I'll just jump in here... I having this sort of problem on my box atm. It's only happens maybe once every few hours and it seems to be happening on both freeview/satellite channels. I would get the freezing/pixelated screen and sometimes the NO SIGNAL message. I'm using a skybox F5s (about 3yr old)with an Ethernet cable. I have tried rebooting when it does it but still seems to happen after a while. And help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Go easy on me I'm a newbie :bye:and never really done anything with my box bar the odd channel list update.

If you are on the same Broadband as the channels you are watching it does appear that you need to change your security settings on the router. But I have noticed a lot of the big providers the security settings do have to be tweaked as well.

Thank for the replys guys. I currently have Sky broadband, so do u reckon there is anything I can change on my router to see if this helps. Also is there anything I can do which is easy enough regarding my equipment like my LNB or dish to see if this was to help. I have a feeling it mite be to do with my equipment as when the weather is bad outside I get the picture jumping and freezing sometimes too.

Turn off sky shield in your broadband settings. As for checking your equipment, just have a look at signal levels in signal finder under service searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back