Query with Zgemma line

magoo1981

Hi
I have a Zgemma2s that I bought online with Sucmnsee sky skin with a 'gift' on it.
I have just bought another Zgemma 2s that I am going to put in another room. I was wondering if there is any way I can find the line provider on the current box and copy it so I can also have it on the 2nd box.

Whatever you do! Don't enter the details onto another box or like kiddac said your line will most certainly be disabled straightaway.

Contact the seller and ask for another line from him/her. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to supply another.

I am surprised people ask this question. If it was this easy. Every single person would just be using the same shared line.

Hi
I have a Zgemma2s that I bought online with Sucmnsee sky skin with a 'gift' on it.
I have just bought another Zgemma 2s that I am going to put in another room. I was wondering if there is any way I can find the line provider on the current box and copy it so I can also have it on the 2nd box.

Check with supplier if it is set up for multiroom. If it is then you should be able to use on 2 boxes as long as both in same house

A lot if not most suppliers require twin tuners to have a multiroom sub on a single box like a zgemma 2s / h.2s but I guess it's worth asking the supplier. All he can say is yes or no

Back