Racing UK

Almost doubled in price now RacingUK £24.98 a month.

PS Anyone got Racing UK HD back available? Did a retune and still dead. Racing U.K. SD is fine though. Wonder if there have finally decided to include Racing U.K. HD in the long list of channels that no longer clear on satellite due to changed encryption

It was back last week for a few days, then they both started playing up again, looks like we will have to make do with sd from now on

Racing uk charged £24 a month they do £5 day passes also.

Every platform that has Racing uk charge same price.

Looks as if it only sd channel that okay on sat

The Racing Uk HD channel hasnt changed encryption . Its a cache issue thats stop it from clearing .. Same thing with many other channels such as itv3,4 which wouldnt clear a few days ago and now they are fine again!

Racing uk charged £24 a month they do £5 day passes also.

Every platform that has Racing uk charge same price.

Looks as if it only sd channel that okay on sat
What a rip off, i like my racing but thats criminal, a bit like Ryan Moore getting beat on so called good things all the time, heh. heh.

What a rip off, i like my racing but thats criminal, a bit like Ryan Moore getting beat on so called good things all the time, heh. heh.

Yeah it is.

A may be wrong but only sky offer Racing UK HD so every other platform use sd channel and it still £24 and not sure as why they can’t offer it on all other platforms.

Am sure once Irish Racing moves over at the start of the year the price will go up a know they lose 2-3 horse racing tracks but they said they won’t raise prices once Irish Racing moves to the channel but a doubt that.

Yeah a don’t usually bet him especially nearly all ones are on they are favs or short priced not much point.

HD worked on Saturday, watched glorious Cartmell in upscaled HD! been off again since. Guessing when the Irish tracks move it will be upscaled there too. Great pics in true HD the main meetings but so many meetings just upscaled pics really....still better than ATR VHS quality still

back on today in HD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HD was working for me last week but has been down all this week. SD has been working well for a while now though the last 2 days I have had the odd freeze up.

I think with the limited amount on Sat 28.2 shares dearer services like, Racing UK HD might be coming from cache shares rather than local card which explains intermittent service. Less cards on shares than there were.

Back