Radio code for 2004 Jeep grand cherokee

JENKSBAJ

Hello...stumbled across this website and it looks full of useful discussions and information, glad to now be a part of it!!!
As the title suggests, I'm after a code for my Jeep grand Cherokee radio after changing the battery.
not sure what information is required for it so I'll list most of what looks important written on the radio sticker -
Model number - Becker, BE6802
Serial number - 41036166
I have some other numbers too but not sure what they are for.
Hope someone can help, Ben

Hello...stumbled across this website and it looks full of useful discussions and information, glad to now be a part of it!!!
As the title suggests, I'm after a code for my Jeep grand Cherokee radio after changing the battery.
not sure what information is required for it so I'll list most of what looks important written on the radio sticker -
Model number - Becker, BE6802
Serial number - 41036166
I have some other numbers too but not sure what they are for.
Hope someone can help, Ben

try code 11632

Last edited:
Hello guys,i got a problem with my jeep cherokee 2004 2.7 diesel. Radio code need to be put in order to get radio work. But i cant find anywhere code. Here is the all info about radio.

Attachments

• IMG_20201108_133441.jpg
    IMG_20201108_133441.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Hello guys,i got a problem with my jeep cherokee 2004 2.7 diesel. Radio code need to be put in order to get radio work. But i cant find anywhere code. Here is the all info about radio.
Hello,
Code is . . 2515

Last edited:
Hello,
Code is . . 2515
I have to report everything works like a charm. I cant find proper words to thank you. Once again very good forum,and very responsive team. I will suggest everyone who got similar problems with radio.
Thank you very much, appreciate your efforts.

Back