Reading disks

hi does anyone know why is it when i try to play fifa 13 PAL version on xbox 360 it keeps coming up with disk error and say please clean disk which i have done i have had fifa 13 twice now and i have had the same problem i had the latest firmware upgrade 3.0 if i load other most other games in console they will work no problem its only a few that wont work any help would be really grateful thankyou .(y)

Is this an original or a back-up disk? I had this problem a long time ago and the solution was that there was a Microsoft update on the game that couldn't be done from s back-up. so I had to flash to OSW then update, then re-flash to latest CFW, I don't know if that is the case with FIFA 13, but Google and see if there is an update on that game.

Is this an original or a back-up disk? I had this problem a long time ago and the solution was that there was a Microsoft update on the game that couldn't be done from s back-up. so I had to flash to OSW then update, then re-flash to latest CFW, I don't know if that is the case with FIFA 13, but Google and see if there is an update on that game.
its a back up game wheelo ?
sorry for sounding think but how do i flash to OSW then update, then re-flash to latest CFW, thankyou

Its not necessarily something to take lightly, you need a fair bit of equiptment. who did your flashing originally, if it is a friend, he may do it for you. BUT THIS may not be your specific solution. a little more research needs to be done by you. maybe Axxxo or Bobby or Sinno or one of the XBOX experts will come in and give you another more pertinant solution. It could just as easily be a Bad disc burn. have you the new liteon drive for burning the latest XGD3 games, or are you buying them off someone?? If you are burning them yourself, the answer may just be to burn another, if you bought it on a market or somewhere, bring it back and try again.

Its not necessarily something to take lightly, you need a fair bit of equiptment. who did your flashing originally, if it is a friend, he may do it for you. BUT THIS may not be your specific solution. a little more research needs to be done by you. maybe Axxxo or Bobby or Sinno or one of the XBOX experts will come in and give you another more pertinant solution. It could just as easily be a Bad disc burn. have you the new liteon drive for burning the latest XGD3 games, or are you buying them off someone?? If you are burning them yourself, the answer may just be to burn another, if you bought it on a market or somewhere, bring it back and try again.
i have two back up disks which i have mentioned in previous threads, and i have tryed both back up disks on a friends Xbox and the both work perfect if that is any help ?

Could be the laser ,could be the firmware, could be the type of discs your using, verbatim as the only recommended brand.
Unfortunately it's hit and miss, update everything, make sure you use verbatim and if all that fails I'd go with getting a replacement drive rather than a new laser. If you don't have the appropriate gear to do all this yourself, between getting a new drive and paying someone to replace it could cost you a few pennies...

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

easy fix could be a laser tweek and lens cleaning if the drive has never been tweeked before then i would say this way would get your game working but if your drive is a Hitachi 78, 79 it will need the very latest firmware :whistling:

Back