recommend a box and iptv service?

bax123

can anyone recommend a decent box and iptv service

what i want is to have live channels and all the sports(would be happy with ire/uk only but worldwide is a bonus). to have a decent and fast channel layout would also be decent, don't like the clicking around on android boxes etc. would like to be able to just switch on the box and the telly is running like its any of the normal tv providers that i will not name. just want something reliable without scams as everywhere on googgle seems to be a scam, ill be plugged into the internet box so wifi won't be an issue.

use to have an amiko box which was really good but don't think i was hooked upto iptv.

I think the 256 was utter useless. I went through 2.. .. expensive for a mag. I Opted for 322 and a formuler z7+.. read up on here regards reviews then make your own decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question. Is it possible to buy my own mag box and service after. i.e. do i need to flash the new box with any iptv software or do i just enter in the portal address etc. I find thats its cheaper this way, if setup is simple. Please advise. Thanks. some sites are charging upto £170 for a mag254 and 1 years service.

dont buy box and service together, buy the box and then decide on which service to use. You can normally get a test sub first to try it out before buying

Any idea which box is good for 4k with easy setup. I've just looked at the Mag 410 setup guide. I swa that I would have to install some additional files before setting up the portal. Is there a mag 410 tutorial on this site?

Any idea which box is good for 4k with easy setup. I've just looked at the Mag 410 setup guide. I swa that I would have to install some additional files before setting up the portal. Is there a mag 410 tutorial on this site?
Used lots of mag 322 but not sure about mag 410 and tbh is there anything available in 4k at the moment.

Back