Recommend Decent Sport & Movie Kodi Apps?

Openboxcy

Hi Guys,

Not been on this part of the forum for quite some time as have been enjoying IPTV on my ZGemma.

However, next week I am going to be working away from home and would like to take my Firestick with me instead of being bored at night. I've not used my Firestick for some time so think a lot of the apps I currently have may be worth deleting (im still running Krypton).

I'm basically looking for peoples recommendations for the best sports and movies apps to download this week in preparation for next week? I would really like stable decent streams and need a sports app that will have the Premier Sports channel as there are a couple of football matches I really want to see next week. This is a priority really.

Current movies apps - Exodus, uk turks
Current sports apps - sports devil, boom, Robocop?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks for that. Have looked at the website and it looks like it has decent recommendations. Nothing mentioning Premier Sports directly, but hopefully an app in there will have it.

I agree Gravehead, pub for football is best. Problem being that this Premier Sports channel isn't usually on in many boozers.

Just go for IPTV if you need sports and all around television entertainment, as @gravehead said terrarium tv at the moment for movies and tv shows is killing it, not a problem with it so far.

Movie app for Kodi, Neptune Rising.

Sports, no idea sorry, don't use Kodi for that.

Oh and get a real debrid account, costs next to nothing, better links, no buffering etc.

Been trying to install many addons listed in the website above. Only one has had a file in it when ive went into install from repository. Any ideas? The URL’s i have entered are fine?

Thanks dt99, might be a bit of a stupid question, but what's a 'real debrid account'?

Real debrid gives you access to better links ( best way to explain it)

So, when you search for links at the minute you get all the usual ones, but with real debrid you get premium links, so more HD, no buffering etc.

Costs a few quid for about 3 months, you can get shorter or longer. You can use it with add-ons like Neptune Rising, Exodus, Covenant, plus other apps like Terrarium.

Have a read about it here......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/best...ebrid-and-how-can-it-benefit-you-in-kodi/amp/

If you then Google how to setup real debrid there are loads of instructions.

Last edited:
Just giving you a heads up sports devil is finished, so any add ons that require sports devil to run forget them, Its taken me a week to sort through working add ons. A lot of information on the internet forums is out of date. the majority of the links to addons dont work. I cant say what will work depends on your internet connection, device etc. Youll have to research the same as i did.

Back