Recommendations

ARNSK

Hi, just starting out and would appreciate any recommendations regarding twin tuner receivers, I have my eye on the ZGEMMA STAR H5.2S
as it does sat and cable, I am going to be on cable as I need fast broadband but I do have a sky dish as well.
Cheers. ARNSK.

Only if you want to have a sat sub running aswell as the cable one if so your also need a sub for both

Thanks for your reply, I aim to use the ZGEMMA H5 upstairs and have cable and a sat dish, the H5 comes with (h265) which has been recommended, which would be the best to use.
Regards.

Thanks for that, Ive just realised that myself, got a bit confused, deffinately the H5 I'm interested in.
Cheers.

Thanks for that, Ive just realised that myself, got a bit confused, deffinately the H5 I'm interested in.
Cheers.
Hi,

I am after a box that can take Sat & Cable. Right now I am using Sat (twin input) on an Amiko Alien 2 box but when I go to cable, will one of these boxes be able to take a twin Sat input (with sub line) and a cable input (with sub line) or do they just need one Sat input which auto gets slip internally and a Cable input. Sorry, new to cable and just want to get a good box that can take Sat & Cable and has some good images and community support for. Any ideas ?
ps. is there any of these boxes available where you can stream a channel off it onto say a laptop so another room could use it without another box ?

Back