Recording IPTV - wooshbuild

The last time I checked, Wooshbuild couldn't record IPTV but from what I have read I understand it now can... but I can't seem to get it to work.
Was originally running V5 but I've ran available updates.
My IPTV is on the bouquets but doesn't have an EPG so wondering if that affects it.
I havent really done much on the box since all the channels went earlier in the year so are a little rusty but any help is really appreciated.

If you are looking at recording you can do it by going onto the actual channelpressing record button on the channel your wanting to record should pop up with a list of options and just manually input the time duration in minuites I had to do it when mayweather fight was on try that but it would be better if your iptv bouquet is linked to epg

If you are looking at recording you can do it by going onto the actual channelpressing record button on the channel your wanting to record should pop up with a list of options and just manually input the time duration in minuites I had to do it when mayweather fight was on try that but it would be better if your iptv bouquet is linked to epg
From the channel option I could only record live and set end duration e.g. to record the show I want tomorrow morning I would have to record from now until the.
Have gone into the timers menu and manually created an entry. Hopefully that works but have to wait and see.
Thanks.

From the channel option I could only record live and set end duration e.g. to record the show I want tomorrow morning I would have to record from now until the.
Have gone into the timers menu and manually created an entry. Hopefully that works but have to wait and see.
Thanks.
I thought that was what you wanted to do mate I know you can manually create timers never done that tho hopefully that works for you

I thought that was what you wanted to do mate I know you can manually create timers never done that tho hopefully that works for you
Sent me in the right direction so don't worry.
As I said I've not really messed with the box for a long time so forgot about manually creating timers but your posted reminded me so thank you

Sent me in the right direction so don't worry.
As I said I've not really messed with the box for a long time so forgot about manually creating timers but your posted reminded me so thank you
No worries mate we all forget things to do with boxes then a post by someone jogs the memory lol

Guys so woosh build will record as my supplier is saying they don't offer recording !! and it does not work mind you im using build 5 i think...
So is it woosh that allows it or the IPTV supplier that can disable it?

Guys so woosh build will record as my supplier is saying they don't offer recording !! and it does not work mind you im using build 5 i think...
So is it woosh that allows it or the IPTV supplier that can disable it?

You need multiroom to record. OpenATV allows timeshift to be used on IPTV Vix has timeshift on IPTV disabled. You still need multroom though.

If you have multroom then you should be able to record on any image

You need multiroom to record. OpenATV allows timeshift to be used on IPTV Vix has timeshift on IPTV disabled. You still need multroom though.

If you have multroom then you should be able to record on any image
Defo have multiroom!!! is there a away they can disable record from script

Defo have multiroom!!! is there a away they can disable record from script

I'm not sure I don't have multroom on my main IPTV I use but when testing another provider that had multroom I could record without issues. Maybe they can block multiple streams on the same device

Can't really chip in much, all I know is my Iptv is scripted into my bouquets and I have a dedicated tab for it although it doesn't have the EPG data.
I can't pause/rewind etc. but can record or set timer to record. Fairly sure I don't pay for multi room though
Hope you find a solution

Back