HD51 4K Remote Control

neaf

Hi guys so this morning decided to flash the latest ipab 1.3.5 image on open atv.6.0 flashed the box all ok then used is setup guide again all is ok...managed to add my line and it works..so now im up and running on wm2 skin i believe everything was fine but 1 button on the mutant remote would not work...

1.TV button or AKA favorites

very strange i thought is it down to the image so with a bit of messing about i managed to get another remote working which is my Zegemma H2H now the TV/Favorites works so if you should just want to change your remote regardless of atv 6.0 or atv 5.3 it works

menu>setup>usage and gui>extended gui>input devices>green button>pick your remote

make sure it functions and ok it....now you have got rid of that nasty mutant remote
im using my Zegemma H2H remote on my mutant and now using a Zegemma h1 remote on my ZH2H
must say ZH2H is a very nice remote much nice than the mutant..hope this helps

Please be sure to backup your image first if migrating to another image

Thanks
neaf

Hi guys so this morning decided to flash the latest ipab 1.3.5 image on open atv.6.0 flashed the box all ok then used is setup guide again all is ok...managed to add my line and it works..so now im up and running on wm2 skin i believe everything was fine but 1 button on the mutant remote would not work...

1.TV button or AKA favorites

very strange i thought is it down to the image so with a bit of messing about i managed to get another remote working which is my Zegemma H2H now the TV/Favorites works so if you should just want to change your remote regardless of atv 6.0 or atv 5.3 it works

menu>setup>usage and gui>extended gui>input devices>green button>pick your remote

make sure it functions and ok it....now you have got rid of that nasty mutant remote
im using my Zegemma H2H remote on my mutant and now using a Zegemma h1 remote on my ZH2H
must say ZH2H is a very nice remote much nice than the mutant..hope this helps

Please be sure to backup your image first if migrating to another image

Thanks
neaf

Very helpful post. Thanks

Hi all, I have tried to swap to my old VU+ Duo remote which is listed on the HD51 menu as an alternative but no joy. Does not respond at all

Make sure you ok with green button and all should be good. ..have another look at my instructions above. ..the zgemma remote control is a good control a lot better than the mutant remote.

Thanks, I have followed instructions, pressed green button, new batteries in VU+ remote etc but it does not respond. It allows me to select the VU+ remote control and I press save but nothing seems to change. It even asks me if my selection is okay. Will try again later and let you know.

Great box, shit remote, anyone else tried different remotes on the hd51 that work, tried and tested? If so please list?

One for all URC6430 and 6430. I use them on all of my boxes.

Hi, on my Mutant HD51 remote I use the left and right arrows beneath the numbers to move across my epg to change from say Entertainment to News etc but there are no similar arrows on the URC6430 so how do you deal with this?
Thanks

Back