RF Modulator for H.2S (good but not too expensive?)

DeanR1977

Hi im looking to get a RF Modulator to connect my Zgemma H.2S to another two rooms in my house (i already have the preimium app for a Firestick to send the image but dont wanna use the tuner if possible) , i take it these can be used & i am aware that the differance in quality will probably be afected depended on price but i would like a mid range one, also i know some have the magic eye (remote changers) & some dont. Can anyone give me some info on these from personal experiance using these? & possible links because ive seen loads via Amazon.co.uk but dont wanna buy something which is not what i entend to use with the Zgemma. If anyone can help that would be great?

Thanks in advance as always

I have a £10 and a £20 modulator, the picture isn't HDMI, it's not as good as out of the box, but you won't notice it, unless you have 55s around your house

well fitted cables make a big difference, make sure the box doesn't get moved and a try every channel.
some will work some won't, but the ones that work will be different
loads with great pic but no sound.
I was on 26 now up in the 40s somewhere and the picture is good enough for £10.

Siilver i have a 40" tv i want it to send to & possibably another 32" tv? not bothered if the image isnt hdmi but want to find the best way to get another feed running. Do you have a link to the two versions you are using please? Also does that support the magic eye function?

I just use the Mercury it was just under £20
it works fine.
at my rents, they have it split to 7 or 8 TVs all the same no problems
in the ryw cable and rf out. then to a booster splitter and away you go

never used magic eye, but I know you need another box to make it work, so another plug, not my cup of tea.
il stick to my mobile

I've a, surplus to requirements, Maplins programmable universal RF modulator you can have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52f487180af1a19882832bf9630245c6.jpg

Will this work on zgemma?
Also will this work with zgemma and a sky magic eye?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back