Discussion in 'IPTV Channel Lists / Rtmp Playlist' started by anttaylor87, Dec 9, 2016.
Hi guys does anyone know how I can setup this on my Zgemma H2H Box?
Any help would be appreciated.
I'd also like to know for the zgemma h2s please.
I have not used ROOT IPTV but assume that they use a standard M3U Playlist which you can download. If so, you may be able to reuse these instructions from ACE IPTV with appropriate modifications (e.g. replace ACE with ROOT).
1) Open the zip file below, you will see that there is 1 folder + 1 file .xml
2) Extract the folder XCplugin from the zip and ftp (connected to the enigma2 device) on the directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions (add the XCplugin to Extensions) right click and send over
3) right click on ex plugin file and open with notepad and were you see xxxxxxxx replace with your ACE username then under that replace the xxxxxxx with your ACE password .
Then click save .
4) Then upload with ftp the xcplugin file to /etc/enigma2/ folder of the enigma2.( right click and send over)
5) Finaly restart your GUI and when loaded go to menu and you will see XCplugin click on it and ACE will show live TV and VOD
HERES A YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING YOU THE STEPS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RN_Lq1rWtc&feature=youtu.be
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79061038/ACE IPTV -E2-Plugin (2).rar
Tried this & it doesn't work on my h2s running wooshbuild all i get when i open the plugin is this
I removed it as it wouldn't work at all & got it working using this
Ask them for the auto script. You can then use putty to connect to your box and run the script
U NEED TO EDIT XML
Enigma2modified for any image
Extract this and follow the instructions
.XML to etc/enigma2
Xc plugin to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions with the same name