Router ip

Status
Not open for further replies.
When u create a new username on a laptop all cookies get cleared so that’s not a issue with me I done it before and it works pal, its just the ip address don’t know how to change it on this router because it’s a new setup.

I have tried using a vpn before and they suspend the accounts straight away and they are cracked VPNS which means they have been used before for the same thing by other people. I’m not sure i don’t use the pub Wi-Fi so don’t really know pal.
Ok that's fine.
Do this:
Clear all your cookies on the device you are using right now.
Reboot it.
Reboot your router.
Reply to this thread with your new username

Tried rebooting the router it doesn’t give me a new ip address its still the same.

I feel like I wasted a lot of time trying to help here. I did ask what you were trying to achieve and the full story about the accounts being banned wasn’t explained properly until the last few posts overnight. Why wasn’t this made clear from the start when you are asking for help/advice?

If you are selling dodgy things on eBay and using PayPal then I’m not surprised they keep banning you. I’ve no idea what it is you’re selling, but maybe dark web marketplaces might be a better choice. They won’t ban you, but they may disappear with your cash overnight without warning.

I’m using eBay to sell high risk items and then I move onto the next acc and plus I need to keep creating PayPal accounts because I can’t keep using one acc again and again, I’m not scamming nobody I give the customers what they buy and move on.
What's a "high risk" item? Give me any example please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back