running 2 n lines together for a continious signal if 1 server is down?

simba

Running the latest version of wooshbuild, how do I go about adding a 2nd n line to increase the chances of not losing service if one server is down? or can I run a different c line as well? if I can do it how do I set up so it switches if 1 goes down?
Thanks

have 2 lines on WB , C line and an N line when 1 goes down , just swap cam over , was handy today ,able to watch football

Running Oscam on h2s with 4 lines 2 Cline and 2 nline all from different servers if I run all the lines together I get a bit of glitching whenever the box is switching lines to the fastest line but only seems to glitch whenever jumping from a cline to nline if I run Oscam with 2 clines and drop the 2 nline I don't get glitching does anybody else have this problem?

Didnt no that contacts34! Should email and find out from them. There's little or no glitching if running just 2 lines on Oscam either 2C,s or 2N,s just seems to glitch more whenever I mix the clines and nlines together if that makes sense!

Two providers I use don't operate on Oscam. Unaware of this, I set my box up to run it and one of my lines stopped working. When I checked with the provider, he said the line has to be N or C line, so worth you checking first.

Would 2 lines from the same provider stop more glitching or would they likely have similar ECM at any given time.

Not necessarily. It would depend on if they are using the same server, how good their servers are, how many lines they are running from the server etc etc

Thanks for the reply. As I know nothing about how a server works I basically wanted to know if you had 2 lines running on Oscam from the same server whether you'd see less glitching as opposed to just the one or is this just a stupid question.

depends what you want to achieve ? I would suggest different providers especially if your looking to use the second line as a backup, if your looking to try and stop glitching then as Contra said you could possibly use the same provider but on different servers, personally I would use two separate providers.

Thanks for the reply contracts34 the thing is if I run 2 of my Nlines on Oscam and don't add the 2 clines I get very little glitching and vise versa when running just 2 clines and no Nlines it's only when I try and run all 4 together and mix the c and n lines together I get a lot more glitching.

My provider emailed me about using oscam and asked me to use mgcamd.
I have a Mutant HD51 which won't work with mgcamd so he has said okay but won't provide support for it.

Yes have been using nlines as well but was trying to cover all bases with having c and n lines and running them in Oscam together but with me It seems to work better whenever I keep the lines to either c or n lines and don't mix the 2!

Back