Sab titan 3 iptv web tv

mpmoore

Anybody know how to set up iptv on sab titan 3 box. There is an icon in the menus for iptv. Is it just a matter of getting a code. There is also a web tv icon where you can add an m3u.
Does the web tv work the same as iptv. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Anybody know how to set up iptv on sab titan 3 box. There is an icon in the menus for iptv. Is it just a matter of getting a code. There is also a web tv icon where you can add an m3u.
Does the web tv work the same as iptv. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Hi I've been looking to get the web TV added to my boxes. Can you tell me how you added it to yours plz?

I haven't set up the sab box as I was trying to get details on it for a friend. I did go into the menu on the box and the web tv icon is on it and there is an area where you can input the m3u code. I take it that when you get the m3u code that the channels are set in it so it should work. I messed about with putting a free m3u code on an openbox by making a web tv doc and uploading from a USB, only problem was that because it was free all the channels are shite

I haven't set up the sab box as I was trying to get details on it for a friend. I did go into the menu on the box and the web tv icon is on it and there is an area where you can input the m3u code. I take it that when you get the m3u code that the channels are set in it so it should work. I messed about with putting a free m3u code on an openbox by making a web tv doc and uploading from a USB, only problem was that because it was free all the channels are shite
Cheers pal.. it's a nuisance.. I've seen it running on a titian 3 and it looks great.. I'll keep searching ..

Let me know if you get it sorted
Hi how are you I actually got a sw added to the sab box and the iptv logo comes up on the screen now but there's actually nowhere to put the portal to add to the server so somebody else's after telling me that I need to add a stalker account now as well

Back