Samsung s6 back up help

meatball1987

TK Veteran
Ok so I smashed my phones screen to bits but able to still use it so now claiming on the insurance. My question does the back ups back up everything or just main things like contacts etc.......

sent from meatballs way too expensive gizmo

If you backed up properly it will be everything but seeing as your still able to use it you will be able to use smart switch assuming you get another samsung

Why not change screen under 20 quid if see lcd fine underneath its just the screen i do it to my phone every other week done my s5 screen and lcd and a s4 next day s4 fixed already will need to wait to get s5 80 quid for digitizer

The charging port is bust on it too so now I thought it's time to claim on insurance. I can't do the smart switch because it's going to be a swap with the delivery driver

when the driver comes to pick it up give him box with something with the weight as s6 or a old phn he probally wont check

Think they got that covered. I have to hand phone to him and he will put in a box... what I did do is tell them it was a 128gb

What kind of backup app you used? For Samsung Kies and Smart Switch, it only backs up a few portion of data unless you select them during the process.

Back