Samsung Smart Tv “Connect Failed”

bobspoken

Hi, I’m going to try to be more clear possible because I have this problem
from awhile and I’ve looked all over the internet for a solution but I cannot find it.
Samsung MU8500 one of the latest model, connected to the internet throw wifi w 300mbi download (netflix, youtube work perfect)
Iptv app installed 2: smart iptv, Stb
both of them give me “Connect Failed” while in the apartment I have other 2 tv, one of them samsung too, that work perfect on smart iptv.
I always had this problem and I use to fix it rebooting the router which last week has been sobstituted from
the ISP and from then, I cannot fix the problem not even rebooting.
I have tryed everything to fix it personally:
reset smarthub
reset internet settings
reset the whole tv to the factory
change dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
change manually the ip
I settled up an informir mag throw ethernet yesterday, at the beginning looked to give me
the same problem
of “connect failed” throw SMART IPTv portal but today looks like the mag started to open the channels meanwhile the tv still
doesn’t. please help me Im kind of desperate..

if its vm broadband go to web page and in my apps you will see web safe go in there and turn everything off if its a new modem they could of turned them on people were having trouble with this a while ago just a sudgestion

if its vm broadband go to web page and in my apps you will see web safe go in there and turn everything off if its a new modem they could of turned them on people were having trouble with this a while ago just a sudgestion

a suggedtion is appreciated just be more precise please, i am
an amateur

if your with virgin media put there web page up on your computer sign in then go to my apps then web safe and turn all there security settings to off you don't need them if you have your own anti virus

if your with virgin media put there web page up on your computer sign in then go to my apps then web safe and turn all there security settings to off you don't need them if you have your own anti virus

I have Altantic BB, I’ve tryed to go on the web page of the router trying to find whats closest stuff to what you told to find but I didnt it :((

I have Altantic BB, I’ve tryed to go on the web page of the router trying to find whats closest stuff to what you told to find but I didnt it :((
Can you post a screenshot of the page that you see after logging into isp websites hopefully we can direct you from there.

Hey,

The smart filters and web app protection kinda stuff isn't always on your router. Log into your account for Internet provider online (where you can see you bills, add services etc) and quite often you have to turn off protection from there.

Once you have done that, reboot your router and your TV. See if that works.

Hey,

The smart filters and web app protection kinda stuff isn't always on your router. Log into your account for Internet provider online (where you can see you bills, add services etc) and quite often you have to turn off protection from there.

Once you have done that, reboot your router and your TV. See if that works.
So I’ve Called the ISP and let them disable the airties that I had , getting the connection directly from the router, now I’ve renamed the network and changed passowrd from the factory setting and rebooted the router, then once again unplugged the tv and the router from the wall for an extra reboot and I’m going to connect it in 5 minutes once the cache of the tv gonna be cleared.. if doesn’t work still, Im gonna throw the tv away.. because the mag box that I’m connecting from when the tv isn’t not working, works..

So I’ve Called the ISP and let them disable the airties that I had , getting the connection directly from the router, now I’ve renamed the network and changed passowrd from the factory setting and rebooted the router, then once again unplugged the tv and the router from the wall for an extra reboot and I’m going to connect it in 5 minutes once the cache of the tv gonna be cleared.. if doesn’t work still, Im gonna throw the tv away.. because the mag box that I’m connecting from when the tv isn’t not working, works..

I saw an issue before where a TV needed a static IP. It maybe worth setting this too. Just have the TV on the network for now once you turn everything on :)

Back