Samsung tab A - Football Manager freezing

Taylerlee

Just downloaded Football Manager Touch 2019 onto Grandsons Xmas present Samsung tab A. Game keeps freezing. The tab A is supposed to be compatable so is there anything anyone can suggest we do i.e. in settings?

Go to settings, apps, force stop, clear cache.....You can also clear data but it will wipe all of your progress.

If not, uninstall and reinstall the app.

Grandson has found that as long as he just uses Football Manager no problems. Issue arises when he uses another app at the same time, the tablet processor can't handle it. He seems to have got used to it now particularly as the Football Manager saves his game when he flicks to another app.
Previously he used the windows version on laptop which was obviously more powerful. Its just a case of adapting to different hardware.

My guess is the app is very demanding with RAM so it's a case of running that and nothing else. Also check how many apps are installed on the tablet. If the internal memory is nearly full it will cause freezes. Remove any redundant apps and see if that makes a difference.

My guess is the app is very demanding with RAM so it's a case of running that and nothing else. Also check how many apps are installed on the tablet. If the internal memory is nearly full it will cause freezes. Remove any redundant apps and see if that makes a difference.
Yes, I think you are correct re the ram. The Samsung Tab A is brand new but as with all these things comes with apps that you don't want, so I will uninstall them. Then Its a case of making sure you have nothing running in the background. According to the list of compatible machines put out by Sega the Samsung is ok but perhaps at the lower end of the list. It's not a games machine by definition or price so we just have to compromise. The bottom line is it is an excellent value for money tablet which does most things very well. Got stb emu, netflix, freeflix, showbox and more so shouldn't grumble!

Back