samsung tv with mag installed

gav1810

hi there looks as though ive had a power cut and zgemma box stuck on boot . what i need to no is my samsung tv has smart stb installed in which i believe its a mag 250 . does or can anyone tell if i could use my iptv sub on this and would be easy to install.thx

Yeah, you will find tutorials on you tube to set up, you'll need to contact you provider to get the portal URL which you'll need to key into the app and then supply your provider with your Mac address, it's very different to zgemma set up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi there looks as though ive had a power cut and zgemma box stuck on boot . what i need to no is my samsung tv has smart stb installed in which i believe its a mag 250 . does or can anyone tell if i could use my iptv sub on this and would be easy to install.thx

Yes & NO
You would be best attempting to Sort the Z-Gemma box
If this fails, contact your supplier, and ask then to switch your Account to a MAG Account, "If they ALLOW you"

press the 3 arrows on stick
select profile
choose profile you created
then select digitalstb configuation
mac address can be found there

Send the MAC ADDRESS to your Supplier

You supplier will then send you the URL to add, with instructions hopefully.
I would concentrate on getting your Z-Gemma box working first
Good Luck

Yes ive been using it on my LG smart tv for past year, just ask ur provider to change it over for you, smart stb will cost around £2 per month or £22 for life, works perfect [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes ive been using it on my LG smart tv for past year, just ask ur provider to change it over for you, smart stb will cost around £2 per month or £22 for life, works perfect [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hey thirealboss...does this work on all LG smart tv's? Just wondered, as a pal of mine bought one a few weeks ago and all.
Cheers for any info.

Back