Sat finder apps?

yes ive used if and it works fine i will give you the name of the one i got flebay lol 180949191810 order this one easy to use mate

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

ahat area you from ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

what area u from lol

yes ive used if and it works fine i will give you the name of the one i got flebay lol 180949191810 order this one easy to use mate

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

ahat area you from ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

what area u from lol

london, islington area....Not for me though....not sure if me tight fisted mate wants to spend extra ££ on this sat finder device so thought I'd ask around if the ones on the App Store are any good.

not sure how they will work as a box has to be connected to find a strong signal, there around £8.00 upwards

Try free 1 Dish Align

Downloaded that on my phone. Certainly looks the part....but I'm not too sure how to correctly use it...will mess around and try and figure it out...we just put the dish up and faced the same direction as the other dishes and with a few adjustments we got signals..... But I read somewhere if it's of by even of a few mm you might not pick some channels?

If you Hit the Sat in top left, Select what sat you want to Align up ie 28.2 It will show your location and a rough Direction Then touch compass bottom middle Turn Bars go green

Back