sat installers info needed.

cactikid

VIP Member
Clarification needed on this.
solo2 which controls motor and has vhannibal bouquet for 13,19.2,23.5,28.2.
i needed to rescan my all lists as a number of them had numbers and no names and some n/a.
solo2 is away scanning in channels.

et8000 which is on a feed only from motorised sat and on 19.2 had tuned failed but worked on 13.
i assume when auto scanning multi sats dish has to move to scan on that channel and why other box failed in tuning.

Just change the channel list to a modern one. Start on 1w download a list dedicated for your image make sure they all work then when you know which sat you are on download a list for that sat for your other box.

How does one know how old the bouquet downloaded is before using it on box,think i tried ciep and it was feb 2017.
Image was the latest on openvix and only wanted to rescan a few sats but checking earlier i have an issue too many N/A channels.Need to find out if its alignment issues or cable.
Et80000 possibly only need 13,19.2 and 28.2 feeds

have you got the right latitude and longitude as it looks like you might be on the fringes of satellite signal

Ever since motor was installed i noted what the usals setting was on my tm1000d all those years ago and reentered them on solo2,must be a decade or more now.

How does one know how old the bouquet downloaded is before using it on box,think i tried ciep and it was feb 2017.
Image was the latest on openvix and only wanted to rescan a few sats but checking earlier i have an issue too many N/A channels.Need to find out if its alignment issues or cable.
Et80000 possibly only need 13,19.2 and 28.2 feeds
Here's ciep latest channel list

Attachments

• ciefp-E2-18.08.2018-OEA.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
I just use vhannibal quad feed setup which auto updates when needed from feeds and run an update for latest version.All viewing done via bouquets.

Back